Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author verifies submission is not previously published or before another journal for consideration.
- Author declares that this is their original work and has been written by all stated authors.
- Author secures all permissions and attributes third-party materials in their manuscript.
- Author submits a Microsoft Word file following the author guidelines provided by IPBE.
- Author provides tables made in Microsoft Word, figures as vector files, and images as TIFF files.
- Author uses Harvard referencing format for in-text citations and references.
- Author makes supplemental materials available for review.
All texts published in IPBE are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0), with copyrights retained by the respective authors without restriction.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.